Dalibor Janek Memorial
Rallye Prague Revival
UAMK Club Event
11,00 – 14,30hr. Shakedown / not mandatory/
12,30 – 15,30hr. Administrative check - Radotin vocational school
(separate check for foreign crews!)
15,10hr. Start of 1st Stage - vocational school
15,18hr. SS 01 Hippodrome
18,15hr. Ceremonial start – Prague City Centre
21,04hr. Finish – centre of town Hradec Králové
08,45hr. Start of 2nd Stage - Černigov hotel – Hradec Králové
12,06hr. SS 07 Autocross Lunch
18,20hr. Finish – Černigov hotel
09,30hr. Start of 3rd Stage
13,50hr. Finish - Radotín vocational school
17,30hr. CEREMONY - canteen
ATTENTION! The times may be slightly changed!
Organizing committee, officials
Press spokesman - Petr Kotek tel. +420608960111
Clerk of the course - Patera Eduard
Steward - Malík Jaroslav
Chief scrutineer - Pažout Mirek
Scrutineer - Novák Jiří, Švábek Oldřich
SS sections chiefs
- Ejem Jan
- Malík Jaroslav
- Flosman Petr
- Švábek Oldřich
Contact with crews - Roman Turza english speaker 00420737234655
Administration - Klíma Tomáš
Press Center - UAMK, Pragotým, Klíma Tomáš
Track, Itinerary - Eduard Patera
Official notice board
1. All decisions, notification and results will be published on official notice board in the canteen or daily finish TC.
2. Official webside - www.edda.cz
1. The event is organized as a club event of UAMK
2. Crews undertake to follow the event rules
3. Each crew is responsible for the technical condition of the car and proper insurance!
4. All crews undertake to follow the traffic regulations with the exception of the SS.
44% 1st and 2nd class roads, 54% local roads, 2% bad quality roads, gravel.
Itinerary will be provided at the start and service area.
1. Service zone and parking is at the vocational school in Radotín. The complex is locked at night and guarded. The service and transport vehicles may be parked there. A car will be provided by organizers to store luggage or tiny spare parts of foreigners.
2. Track length
– 1st Stage 143 km
- 2nd Stage 356 km
- 3rd Stage 175 km
Total 674 km
3. There are some Show sections (SS) on the track - these parts are on closed track.
The crews have to use helmets and have seat belts fastened! Start is 5 min. after TCA!
1 sec = 1 PP – penalty point. Knock down traffic cone = 10 PP. Finish is of a STOP type!!!
You have to stop your car between the Stop sign and the traffic cone /1,5m/. Mistake - 10 PP. These sections are not mandatory! In such a case you get time like last crew.
SS 01 - 50% asphalt, 50% grass and concrete panels
SS 02,15 - 100% asphalt, beton
SS 03,14 - 100% gravel
SS 04,08,12 - 85% asphalt, 15% gravel
SS 05,09 - 100% asphalt
SS 06,10 - 100% asphalt
SS 07,11 - 100% gravel
SS 13 - 100% asphalt
4. PC - Pass control – by GPS
Missing PC control = 100 penalty points
5. RC - Speed Control – radar control. CZ rule - village 50 km/h, road 90 km/h
- speeding – tolerance of 5 km/h (urban) or 10 km/h (rural road) over limit.
- each km above limit = 10 penalty points, counted from traffic limit / e.g. 64
km/h in village = 140 PP
- more than 30 km/h within urban area (village) – Immediate disqualification!!!
6. TC - Time control – will be almost always before and after the SS sections.
- Will be marked A and B For example - TC 4A, TC 4B
- Early arrival to TC = 100 PP
- Late arrival to TC - 1 min = 10 PP, max. 100 PP
NEWLY!!! Breaching the minimal time between TC A and TC B = 100 PP!! Minimal time is indicated in the Time card!
7. TRC - trafic rules control - not stopping at the STOP traffic sign – 100 PP
- crossing the solid line on class I roads with more
than half of a car – 100 PP
- drive through red lights – 500 PP
1. The Event is for historic cars up to 1985, up to januar 1990 with penalty of 250 PP.
1. = A1- 1150ccm 5. = A2- 1150ccm
2. = A1- 1600ccm 6. = A2- 1600ccm
3. = A1- 2000ccm 7. = A2- 2000ccm
4. = A1+2000ccm 8. = A2+2000ccm
9. = cars with penalty to 1600ccm
10. = cars with penalty up 1600ccm
3. The crews report the class of their car to the scrutineer. The scrutineer can transfer the car to correct class any time during the event.
4.The allowed adjustment for A1 may be found in section VŠE O RALLYE at thewww.edda.cz/mscrdovrchu/
5. Each car gets penalty points corresponding to its production year. For example -
Lada VFTS – 1984 = 84 PP
Ford Sierra Cosworth - 1986 = 86 PP + 250 PP
VW Golf GTI I. - 1976 = 76 PP
Registration by email to email@example.com.
Start fee is 3 900 CZK / 170 EURO
Liability and insurance
All crews start on their own responsibility. Organizer refuses all responsibility to the participants.
Administrative scrutineering will be held according to the schedule in the canteen and separately for foreign crews! A refundable deposit of 100 euro / 1000 CZK for GPS units will be collected.
Start at 12,30hr. You must do it before administrative check, at the service area location.
1. The crews will be classified by the sum of points in the class; added up all SS, TC, PC, RC, TRC and penalty.
2. Results list in classes and absolute ranking will be available at the directorate 30 min after the last car arrives at the Finish.
3. The crews who retire on Friday or Saturday can start again next morning. They will get the same time as the last crew in the class. Change of a car is possible.
4. FOREIGN LEGENDS - Top ten best crews will be rewarded at the ceremony!
Prague Revival Rallye Legends - drivers or co-drivers who:
a - Who participated in international rallies, hillclimb, rallycross before 1990.
b - Who participated in WRC rallies all over the world.
Jaroslav Malík Eduard Patera
Steward Competition Director